The book2net profi-V can be used universally as a V-shape or 180° scanner. Especially for libraries with modern book inventory (paperbacks, journals, ... etc.), or even historical stock, this solution offers special advantages.
The book cradle function works both in V-shape and 180° operation.
The separate height adjustment of the right and left side guarantees an optimal adaptation of the support surface and allows a significant increase in quality.
The adjustable book spine exemption, center alignement and optional glass plates for 180° or V-shape operation are adding crucial features to provide a gentle as well as efficient scanning system.
The book2net profi-V is suitable for use in reading rooms as well as for professional operation in institutions or digitization centers.
Book Cradle in V-Shape OperationThanks to the innovative Matrix Sensor Technology with integrated book fold optimization (BFO) and the high depth of field, the book2net profi-V ensures constant image sharpness across the entire layout section including the difficult book fold and edge areas, thus providing excellent scan results even for wavy documents. The excellent sharpness of the scanning results provides ideal conditions for a precise OCR.
Profi-V-A2 Book Scanner
- Maximum efficiency
- High performance area sensor
- Selectable options: 300 dpi / 400 dpi / 600 dpi
- 0.3 sec. scanning time
- (full format at 300/400 dpi)
- 2.2 sec. processing time
- (scanning + imaging + storage!)
- USB 3.0 interface
Profi-V InfoLegend: √ = included, O = option
- Self adjusting book cradle - layout section: 460 x 645 mm √
- Scanning speed 0.3 s. full format / maximal resolution O
- Cycle time 2.2 s. scanning + imaging + saving
- Optical book curve correction √
- LED illumination system - UV and IR free √
- Makrolon® pressure guidance kit O
- Easy Scan Software - Basic scanning application for self-service √
- Alignment tool - Illuminated subsidiary center line O
- Easy Scan Professional Software - Advanced scanning application O
- Foot switch O
Profi-V A2 - Technical Data
- Sensor: High-performance area sensor
- Optics: Schneider precision lens
- Shutter: Electronic
- Lighting source: Cold light LED with Light Control System (LCS)
- Resolution: 300 dpi / 400 dpi / 600 dpi
- Depth of field: 12 cm
- Layout section: 460 x 645 mm
- Scanning time: 0.3 sec. @ full format @ full resolution
- Processing time: 2.2 sec. (scanning + imaging + storage!)
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Software: Easy Scan Professional
- Image formats: Color, grayscale, black&white
- Output formats: TIFF, PDF, JPEG, JPEG 2000
- Standards: METAMORFOZE, FADGI, ISO/TS 19264-1:2017
- Copyright: Copyright waiver
- Dimensions: 680 x 940 x 1215 mm (W x D x H)
- Power supply: 100V - 240V, 47Hz - 63Hz
- Power consumption: Standby: ~50VA, Average: ~51VA (1200 Scans/h)
- Safety standard: CE EMV
- Maintenance: Remote service available