Available from 12 bays, the computeIT™ modular locker system can be tailored to suit the users needs. With its steel chassis and doors, computeIT™ is an extremely secure centralised location to entrust with valued mobile ICT equipment, providing effective crime prevention as well as ICT management.
computeIT™ is available with a range of charging options. With full independent CE Certification, power to computeIT™ the unit is entirely safe for customer use and is fully temperature controlled to ensure all devices are kept cool during the charging process.
OptionscomputeIT™ features either standard fully integrated keyless self-service linked to your ILS/LMS or if no ILS/LMS is available we can supply the unit with its own database. The Laptop Self-Service systems deliver an extremely functional access management and control alternative to keys. Our Systems are compatible with all ILS/LMS with SIP2. We also provide the unit with user ID readers in barcode, Mifare, RFID and Biometrics. Units can also be setup for (BYOD) bring your own device. This allows student or user the rent out a bay with a 110v socket to charge their own Laptops, IPads, Phones, Cameras.
Charging OptionsTwo types of charging are offered; SmartLine™ and PowaSave™. In both cases, the safe power management system ensures all devices are charged simultaneously in the fastest possible time without overcharging, blowing fuses or tripping circuit breakers.
- Safe charging and secure storage
- Suitable for laptops, netbooks, tablet PCs or any device charged with AC adaptor
- Available from 12 to 96 number of lockers in one section
- Barcode, Mifare, Biometrics, RFID for user ID
- Network compatible for Data Transfer (optional)
- Thermostatically controlled temperature management system as standard
- LED charge status indicators
- Connection to ILS/LMS via SIP2
- Meets all required Safety Standards and is fully CE Certified.