X71 library camera combined with a repro stand allows scanning different types of documents in different formats, with adjustable resolution.
What can you scan using X71?
- all kinds of reflective materials (paper, photos etc.) - bound and loose,
- transparent materials (film, glass negatives - with light tables),
- 3D objects.
What is the scanning format?
- scanning format depends on the distance in combination with the lens used; wide range of lenses and various adapters available,
- standard lens covers all formats from A4 to A0,
- macro lenses can be used to capture very small items.
With the Xplore 71 MP CMOS Camera, new standards are being set in the field of camera technology. The innovative development of the CMOS-technology now allows extremely high resolving shots at high quality and easy handling. The robust, high-class camera allows the unrestricted use of all branded objectives with various focal distances and mounts. Work and cost-intensive wearing problems caused by mechanical parts are history now. Experience the advantages of our superior technology which can be used in different application areas.
© Ristech Company Inc. - Since 1995
8-5115 Harvester Road Burlington ON L7L 0A3 Canada